Rubber Cork Strip
· Rubber Cork Strip is produced from high grade Cork granules specifically selected and mixed with synthetic / natural rubber binders (Neoprene, Nitrile, SBR or Natural etc.). This combines the resilience of rubber with the natural compressibility of Cork. Rubber Cork is available in various grades for many applications including automotive, electrical transformers, control gear, switch gear, etc. Every gasket application requires material that is best suited to that particular pressure, temperature, media and / or environmental factors.
· Rubber Cork Strip combines the compressibility of Cork with the properties of resilience as well as resistance to mechanical action of rubber. Rubber Cork can be easily bent round sharp corners without cracking. They are strong, flexible and easy to cut and can be used for gaskets even with very narrow borders. The unique cellular structure compresses under pressure and creates a reverse pressure on the restraining forces. This “fight back” is a primary requirement in any good gasket material.
· Rubber Cork Strip can also be put to a wide number of uses such as flooring material in industrial facilities and vehicles of all kinds; laboratories, workshop, buses, trains ships & so on. It can also be used as a complete floor or for non-slip areas. Rubber Cork is also used as sports flooring where the properties of the material can be adapted to suit the durability and frictional properties of the sport in question.
Elasticity is particularly important when gaskets are exposed to varying pressure and temperature over long periods of time. Rubber Cork retains this elasticity for long periods of time under extreme temperature and liquid immersion conditions
· Rubber Cork strip is available in a wide range of different grades. We have a standard size of the following and materials apart from these sizes can be easily prepared by us on giving us the order : 900 x 600 mm ; 900 x 900 mm ; 1000 x 1000mm
· We also specialize in manufacture of Rubberised Cork Frames and Gaskets to individual sizes. Manufacturing of jointless frames and gaskets is our specialization. Though our production covers a wide range for different applications, we can also produce materials to confirm to your special requirements and specifications such as granule size, tensile strength, compressibility and oil swell.
- High tensile strength
- High durability